How long are the phone or email sessions? They can be as short as 20 minutes or as long as 2.5 hours. It's always based on your needs, your schedule and your situation. While you will be purchasing time in increments of 30 minutes (this change is in the works if not already completed).
How do I best prepare for the first session? Before our very first session together, you have the option to send me an email to share any background info so our time together starts off very productively. There is NO charge for this first session reading time, after our first session I will use the clock to measure our talking, reading & writing time. You can also improve the value of your session if you think about the 1-3 most important things you’d like to address during each session. Please be aware I have a spam filter so if it's the first time you're writing to me, you'll have to reply to a "human test" form from Spamarrest (only once) and then I will get your email. I will reply to confirm receipt of your email. if you don't hear from me within 2 days of sending your email, please call or text me at 609.206.2009.
How often should I have a phone or email session? That’s up to you. Some SMOMS need to work through a crisis and may want several hours over a short period of time. Other’s like to have a regular weekly, bi-weekly or monthly session just to keep themselves on track and supported. There are no requirements for any time commitment.
How do I buy a private phone or email session?
Click the Button above. You will be directed to PayPal, where you will be able to purchase the time with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account. Once purchased, I will contact you via email to schedule your phone or email session. If you don't hear from me within a day or two please email me for sometimes the PayPal notifications don't seem to work.
Should we work on the phone or email? Which is best? There's no right or wrong. You will be buying my time and YOU can decide how best to use the time. It can be either or both, based on your schedule, time zone, the issues, whatever you want is AOK. Some people like the email because everything is written and can be referred to i the future. Some like the voice-to-voice connection and that is wonderful as well. You decide and we'll make it happen.
Who calls whom? I will call you on the phone number you designate.
Do you work nights or weekends? Yes. I will do all I can to accommodate your requests.
Can there be more than one person on the phone? Sure. If you want your husband or up to 3 additional SMOMS to share the experience (and expense) that's AOK.
Can I record the phone session with you? Absolutely! We can also use the Free conference service to record session. I will send you the link after the call and you can download it. It will be deleted the next day for your complete privacy.
How does it work to get started?
1. First you pay for my time using the paypal link. There are no contracts or commitments for working with me.
2. If you are out of the US, Paypal will know how to do the currecy exchange using your credit or debit card.
3. Then YOUR work begins. You can write to me at my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to fill me on on things before we begin. You can write as much as you like and in as much detail as you like. The advantage of you writing this information is that you can take as much time as you like to compose it and the clock begins when I read it. Doing this work can save you a lot of time when we are working together.
4. I will acknowledge receiving your email and payment. I will give you an idea of when to expect my reply when I acknowledge receiving your email. It will be based on my schedule availablility. It is usually faster to get an email reply but I will do everything I can to fit you in asap.
5. To give you an idea of how much I can write in an email, the length of your reply for a 30 or 60-minute session is a bit more or less than the letters in Cathryn's mailbox, shorter or longer depending on the complexity and requirements of your question. Having a written reply is turning out to be another benefit of the email work. Sometimes, when talking "live" it can be difficult to remember and/or take notes on everything. There are other benefits to phone sessions. Some may wish to use their time for a combination of both phone and email. That is your choice.
6. If I do not need all the time you've purchased to reply via email, you will have a credit with me and we can write back and forth as much as you like to make the best use of your time.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel a session within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment EVERY effort will be made to fill that time with another client session. However if your slot can not be filled, your fee will be non-refundable. Emergency situations will be honored, as life happens.
What about confidentiality & satisfaction guarantee? Your identity & the content of your conversation will never be revealed to anyone. Your fees will be refunded immediately if you EVER feel that you didn't receive full value for your fee & time with Cathryn.